Milling since 1865 Smyths Daleside are the leading manufacturer of animal feed in the Northwest of Ireland. For over 155 years, we have been making the highest quality feeds with the aim of exceeding our customers’ expectations.
To support the Senior Management team with the smooth running of production of animal feed in a cost efficient and timely manner and ensure that products are delivered to customers to the highest standard.
• To assist the Operations Manager with the monitoring of budgets, cost to completion forecasts, variances and daily production operations;
• Support the Operations Manager with management and motivation of employees to achieve production and quality targets;
• Develop an understanding of the plant operational process and support the Operations Manager with the implementation of production schedules;
• To assist with the implementation of plans to improve quality, increase efficiencies & maximise profitability;
• Analyse data to identify areas for improvement and implement efficiencies.
• Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline;
• Excellent organisational and planning skills;
• Ability to analyse data and make data driven decisions;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills;
• Ability to motivate and engage employees.
The successful candidate should be reliable, efficient, motivated and be able to work as part of a team.
To apply please forward a current CV and cover letter to the HR Manager, Smyths Daleside, Ballindrait, Lifford, Co Donegal F93 K447 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Located at Ballindrait, just outside Lifford in Co. Donegal, Smyths Daleside is the leading animal feed manufacturer in the North West of Ireland. Milling since 1865 Smyths Daleside have developed a renowned reputation for manufacturing the highest quality animal feeds for both ruminant and monogastric animals. We source the highest quality raw materials both locally and internationally to produce the highest quality dairy, beef, sheep, pig, poultry and horse feed specially formulated to meet the needs of our customers, ensuring maximum animal performance at all times.
Our culture is based on setting best in class standards, working towards and delivering on committed objectives, striving for constant improvement and involving everyone in the process. We endeavour to develop our people and harness everyone’s potential to deliver a winning team.
Smyths Daleside is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to a safe, inclusive and relationship based working environment.
In return we offer a competitive salary with pension, great opportunities for learning, personal growth and development with advancement within a fast-moving agricultural sector. We are committed to the health and wellbeing of our staff and offer a health care plan and wellness initiatives to all employees.